In 2001, Suspense, Inquiry, & Reversals (SIR) was released. It stores data about the claims, payments, documents, and recipients involved in the payments and transactions. It provides the data and online screens to support inquiries and provides online tools to handle voids, stop payments, re-issues, and reprints. Checks can be voided and replaced without reprocessing claims. It provides the tools to control automatic collection of loans and prepayment advances, IRS withholding and liens, garnishments, and payments to estates or powers of attorney. It provides tools and suspense processing to process payments returned by providers with minimum operator/adjuster intervention. It provides controls to track and report the status of “suspense” transactions in process.
In 2001, the three modules (CMS, PRO, and SIR) were integrated under the UCDS (Universal Claims Disbursement System) product suite umbrella.
# In 2004, ClearCycle released the client server version of UCDS (Universal Claims Disbursement System).
# In 2006, ClearCycle introduced UCDS (Universal Claims Disbursement System) to the Pharmacy Benefit Management industry to support Medicare Part D and new emphasis on transparency.
# In 2008, ClearCycle released WebUCDS.
# In 2009, ClearCycle enhanced UCDS (Universal Claims Disbursement System) to administer the International Classification of Diseases ICD-10 code sets.
# In 2010, UCDS (Universal Claims Disbursement System) complies with the HIPAA electronic transaction standards, version 005010 (5010).
# In 2012, ClearCycle implemented reporting and payment for Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) compliance.
In 2013, ClearCycle:
- Implemented compliance with 2013 NACHA Rules Changes effective September 20th 2013 requiring formatting of CCD+ that are Healthcare EFT Transactions.
- Added features to account for interest payments related to APTC as part of the Federal HealthCare Reform.
- Added functionality to automate stale dating and voiding of checks outstanding after a specified period of time.
- Added the segment tree editor. This is a tool that allows you to create complex, formatted data files based on records store in your database tables.
- Added the SECTIONLOADER. This is a tool that allows you to parse complex data files and move the data into Database Tables.
In 2014, ClearCycle
- Implemented functionality to interface with FEP program’s response file for disbursement processing.
- Implemented functionality related to Medicare Advantage Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) for compliance with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines.
In 2017, ClearCycle implemented a feature to allow for withhold processing for provider groups and payment to Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) .
These systems are used in health care, insurance, retailing, distribution, manufacturing, and financial services. Each implementation is phased. ClearCycle defines the business requirement, custom designs a cost justified solution, installs the system, and provides training through live operation. Customer support services are unequaled with 24/7 support for both software and operations.
Our depth and breadth of experience uniquely qualifies us as the leader in custom designed financial disbursement solutions.
Exceptional talent thrives here; enabling great people to succeed is at the core of who we are.